Whole-baked cauliflower with hot spices
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Finely chop the chilli, cumin, garlic, paprika, garlic, ginger and fresh coriander in a food processor.
- Add salt, pepper, skyr, cream cheese and cream and give it a quick blitz.
- Spread the marinade over the cauliflower taking care that it is covered all over with the marinade, even inside the holes. This is easiest to do with your hands.
- Bake the cauliflower on a parchment-lined baking sheet for approx. 45-60 min. – until it is tender, but still has some bite.
- Allow the cauliflower to cool for 10-15 min. before serving. Cut the cauliflower into wedges to serve.
- You can also cut the cauliflower into smaller florets. Turn the cauliflower as you cover it with the cream to ensure even coverage.