Orange and buttermilk smoothie with blueberries
- Cut the orange into small pieces and freeze them for half an hour.
- Place the buttermilk, blueberries and orange pieces in a blender along with the pepper and cardamom.
- Blend everything for a long time into a very smooth and creamy drink.
- Add the agave syrup and cream and give it a quick blitz.
- Season to taste with a bit more cardamom and pepper if desired.
- Pour through a sieve if desired and serve in ice-cold glasses or over ice cubes.
- Serve immediately.
- This drink makes a filling refreshment for meetings or at breakfast.