Banana Ice Cream With Cocoa & Peanuts
Indulge in the pure simplicity of banana ice cream with this easy-to-follow recipe. Using ripe, frozen bananas as the base, this dessert is both creamy and wholesome. The addition of cocoa and peanuts creates a delightful balance of flavours and textures. If you're in need of a delicious dessert on your next menu, this banana ice cream is your answer. Check out the full details below and savour the creamy, naturally sweet goodness of banana ice cream with a hint of cocoa and crunch.
- Chop the dates and refrigerate.
- Take the bananas out of the freezer 5 minutes before they’re to be blended.
- Place the bananas, cocoa, dates, cream and orange juice in a food processor and whizz until you have a delicious and creamy chocolate soft-serve ice cream. Add orange zest to taste.
- Serve balls of ice cream in frozen bowls straight from the freezer.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and raspberries and serve immediately.