Recipe by: Chef May Foo
- In a mixer, combine all except oil. Whip till light & fluffy. Fold in oil. Portion into 2 units of 9 inch rings. Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
- Combine all in dissolve instant coffee powder into hot boiling water.
- Stir in roasted almond into caramelized sugar. Mix well. Coarsely chopped.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese & icing sugar till smooth. Pour in gelatine solution, coffee solution. Strain cream cheese coffee mixture. Lastly, fold in whipped cream into cream cheese coffee mixture.
- Slice sponge horizontally into 2 equal layers. Each cake Require 3 layers of sponge. Spray vanilla sponge with coffee syrup. Spread 265G Tiramisu mousse onto sponge. Repeat 2X. Coat the cake with caramelized almond.