Muskaan Chicken Pizza
- Make the biga-mixture Dissolve 4 g of fresh yeast in 225 ml of water and pour it over 500 g of strong high-protein flour. Mix the ingredients with a spoon until the water is gone. Then, gently mix with your hands for 2-3 minutes. The biga now has a stringy, crumbly texture. Cover it with cling film and punch holes in the film to let the mixture breath. Let it rest for 18-20 hours at room temperature.
- Turn pre-ferment into pizza dough. Add the biga pre-ferment to a mixer, along with a bit of water. Just enough to ensure that the mixer does not struggle too much. Mix for 15 minutes. Add 1 g of fresh yeast and a bit of extra water to help the yeast dissolve. Then, add 15 g of salt. Once, the salt is incorporated into the biga, turn up the mixer speed and add the rest of the water (a total of 125 ml for this step) and 10 g of olive oil. When the oil is gone, the dough is ready.
- After fermentation, fold and stretch the dough a few times to make it stronger. Make one big dough ball and let it rest for 5 minutes. Cut the dough into lumps of 300 g and make a dough ball for each pizza. Let the dough balls prove for 2-4 hours at room temperature or 8-12 hours in the fridge.
- Mix all the spices and salt together to make a dry rub. Rub the chicken thighs with this mix and marinate overnight in the fridge. Next day roast the thighs in the oven till tender, remove and cool, shred and reserve the chicken till ready to make the pizza.
- For the Suma cream topping put the cream cheese in a bowl and add the spices and lemon juice, mix thoroughly till cream cheese is smooth and combine with the spices. Put into piping bag and chill till ready to use.
- Sprinkle semolina on the table, pour out the dough and sprinkle a bit of semolina on the dough, which is quite sticky. Use your fingers to stretch the dough, working from the middle and towards the edges to trap the air in the crust. Now add some Arla Pro 25% cream cheese, approximately 125g and spread on the dough towards the edges. Place the Arla Pro Mozzarella over the dough evenly, approximately 125g. Then add the shredded chicken and caramelised onion.
- Bake in a pizza oven at about 300c -320c for 2 -3 min, keep an eye on the base, once some charring is formed on the base and the crust the pizza is ready to be removed. Place on a serving plate or box, garnish with some of the Sumac cream, cut and serve.