Chicken tikka pizza
- Make the biga-mixture Dissolve 4 g of fresh yeast in 225 ml of water and pour it over 500 g of strong high-protein flour. Mix the ingredients with a spoon until the water is gone. Then, gently mix with your hands for 2-3 minutes. The biga now has a stringy, crumbly texture. Cover it with cling film and punch holes in the film to let the mixture breath. Let it rest for 18-20 hours at room temperature.
- Turn pre-ferment into pizza dough. Add the biga pre-ferment to a mixer, along with a bit of water. Just enough to ensure that the mixer does not struggle too much. Mix for 15 minutes. Add 1 g of fresh yeast and a bit of extra water to help the yeast dissolve. Then, add 15 g of salt. Once, the salt is incorporated into the biga, turn up the mixer speed and add the rest of the water (a total of 125 ml for this step) and 10 g of olive oil. When the oil is gone, the dough is ready.
- After fermentation, fold and stretch the dough a few times to make it stronger. Make one big dough ball and let it rest for 5 minutes. Cut the dough into lumps of 300 g and make a dough ball for each pizza. Let the dough balls prove for 2-4 hours at room temperature or 8-12 hours in the fridge.
- Place the Arla Pro cream cheese, coriander and garlic into a mixing bowl and whisk together till smooth. Set aside till ready to make the pizza.
- Add the Arla Pro 25% cream cheese, yoghurt, coriander leaves chopped, mint, garlic paste, garam masala and Kashmiri chilli powder into a blender and blend till smooth. Strain into a squeeze bottle and keep refrigerated till ready for use.
- Sprinkle semolina on the table, pour out the dough and sprinkle a bit of semolina on the dough, which is quite sticky. Use your fingers to stretch the dough, working from the middle and towards the edges to trap the air in the crust.
- Now spread the Arla Pro cream cheese sauce on the dough towards the edges. Place the Arla Pro Mozzarella over the dough evenly, approximately. Then add the tika chicken and sliced onions. Bake in the oven at 300c till light golden brown and a few char marks on the dough.
- Remove, from the oven and place on serving plate or pizza box, slice the pizza and sauce the pizza with the mint chutney. Garnish with coriander leaves.