Chicken Taco pizza
- Dissolve the sugar and yeast into the water. Add the mix and the milk in to a mixer along with 2 thirds of your flour, on low to medium speed using a dough hook mix for about 10 min. Add the rest of the flour, salt and butter, mix for another 3 minutes, add the olive oil and mix till soft and smooth.
- Remove, shape in a ball and rest for 1 hour covered to poof. Once proofed, shape into 200g dough balls, proof for 30 min or reserve in chiller for 1-2 days .
- Make the Pizza sauce buy adding all ingredients into a robot coupe and pulse a few times. Do not make it smooth, keep it rustic.
- Place the avocado, mayonnaise, salt and paprika in a blender and blend till smooth. Decant into a squeeze bottle reserve for the post baked pizza.
- Roll out the dough, spread the sauce on the dough, sprinkle with the shredded Arla pro Pizza shredded pizza topping and the Arla Pro shredded cheddar. Place the fajita chicken on top and bake in the oven at 270c for 3-4 min till cooked.
- Remove from oven place on serving plate or pizza box. Cut, finish with the avocado sauce and garnish with the Tortilla chips before serving.