White chocolate cream with mint – in a siphon
Cream from a whipping siphon is extra light and fluffy. This white chocolate cream goes perfectly with lots of fresh fruit and berries, such as strawberries or melon, or with cake, like a mini raspberry tart.
- Combine the milk, cream and mint sprigs in a saucepan, heat to boiling, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Chop the chocolate and soak the gelatine in cold water.
- Add both to the warm mint-cream and leave for 20-30 min. so the cream absorbs the minty flavour.
- Refrigerate the cream for at least 4-5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Strain out the mint, then pour the cream into a whipping siphon. Attach a gas cartridge, shake the bottle gently and then dispense the cream.
- With cake or fresh fruit.