Chocolate Nestum Crisp, ‘Biskut Coklat Nestum’
- Melt chocolate and Lurpak Slightly Salted Butter in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water (double boil) or in a microwave.
- Stir until mixture is mixed well and set aside to cool.
- In a mixer, using the paddle attachment (or mix by hand using a spatula/wooden spoon), add sugar and egg to the chocolate mixture and mix on a slow speed until incorporated.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, soda bicarbonate and salt and mix into the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into marble-sized balls and roll in Nestum to coat.
- If the dough is too soft to handle, cover the bowl with clingwrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow the dough to be more manageable.
- Place the Nestum-coated balls on a parchment-lined baking tray roughly two inches apart.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for approximately 15 minutes.