BBQ Burger with crispy potatoes
- Mix olive oil with chopped chives, chilli flakes and black pepper. Sauté the slices on both sides and then brush with the mixture. Serve immediately.
- Grate the garlic and mix everything in a saucepan. Simmer gently for approx. 30 minutes. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Cube the gherkins and white onion finely. Stir into the other ingredients.
- Peel the potatoes and grate coarsely. Allow to drain on kitchen paper. Deep fry at 180 °C until the grated potato is crispy. Drain on kitchen paper and add salt.
- Take a toasted hamburger bun. Bottom layer: Crispy lettuce and freshly sliced white onion rings. Add one slice of beef tomato. Brush Grilling Cheese with BBQ sauce and place it on top. Top with pickled gherkin and crispy potato. Enjoy immediately.